terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2020

The Antidote, hurry! (I think the Antidote has something to do with the Japan's Olympic's Mascot)

Thy Red flag -

teas, spices, recipés

for healthy boys and girls

Thy beliefs of obedience onto a Glorious economical independance

I was willing to see a happy evolution

and You would be reigning:

side by side with others as big as You.

I call onto Jesus, Lao-Tsu, Buda,
explain to me that Sri Visnu
He'll decimate to concretize
He'll destroy to have you believe

I saw somehow,
we were to achieve
Peace

I saw in my thoughts
the solutions
it was an illusion

but I had you read:

China was big, whithin the BRICS
providing Iran and North Korea
with the Commodities they need
and paying within
the USA for which they've agreed

I saw Japan helping along
with Logistics and Technology
for replacing the Naval Battle
and Parking the On-Board Recycling ships of Green Polymers
around the the wide Ocean

and reimbursing the shores
with Commodities.

I saw it
but I forgot
to claim for time

Oh, Chronus! Don't allow the retrocess

Somehow,
the epidemy approached first
to combine with the war
and convince me to give up dreaming.

What are you thinking?

What the hell are you thinking?

You think you are the devil

I think you are filthy.

But if you don't mind and keep teasing,

you are at lose at this cheating:

you'd better develop vaccines, antidotes,

go ahead, claim your pricing,

you are so clever for negative organizing

God is human and He is above the enemy

I bet He will provide your interest,
if you know how to ask
His Representative to world healthy
may just be your ally.


HEALTH: http://www.saopaulo.sp.gov.br/ultimas-noticias/serra-inaugura-primeira-fabrica-publica-de-genericos-do-brasil/

http://www.saude.sp.gov.br/ses/noticias/2009/junho/saude-inaugura-primeira-fabrica-publica-de-medicamentos-genericos-do-pais

https://www.ems.com.br/

GREEN POLYMERS ON-BOARD RECYCLING: http://tarafatosefilosofia.blogspot.com/2020/02/green-polymeters-on-board-recycling.html


China consumes Natural Gas from Russia. In the 2019 BRICS' meeting, Brazil showed our interest on using Natural Gas. I am not certain if Brazil accorded with local providers, 
such as BASTON, in Paraná-BRA, or if Brazil decided to make deal with Russia, also a BRICS' member. China seemed upset with the fact that Brazil pays smaller fees for Natural 
Gas, and possible misundertandings between China and Russia upon the Natural 
Gas supply and fees, resulted in intentional clogs in the pipes, I wonder, in case they couldn't agree on a figure for the fees and taxes.

TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT, BUT NOT INTO CONSIDERATION.

Thaís Fernanda Ortiz de Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário