sábado, 6 de janeiro de 2018

1984

1984M is the number showing my old desk top computer every time I turn it on.

And why has this number been chosen by the programmers, what does it mean? I wonder....

Speculations, vain speculations. My thoughts still remain as the most precious thing I have!

1984 is the year of which it dates the book of same name by George Orwell. The internet was once becoming broader by that year (1984), and the dictator "Big Brother", mentioned in that book, he was then turning into a reality through the collective uncounsciousness that reports wordly wide into a web. Funny enough, this system of surveillance - bloody as it was at that time - had been a reality in Brazil for over a decade, through a network of television and radio cables/waves during the censorship of the dictatorship period which ended in Brazil in terms of local control BY 1984!

Th@i

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário