terça-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2018

Quality of communication

Too much of anything feels like sobriety - whereas developing it. And like a bitter poison - while administrating it.

Too little of something is less than one should consider. We must stand in line for getting less than we deserve. We must feel thankful, avoid comparions and nevermind the provocations.

When it is night I feel relaxed, because my man is beside me on my bed. And I remember how much God loves me and how much I need to give something back to Him. Through giving it to my brethren. We must create the opportunity to do something for the fellow being. And nothing is as powerful as the word. Few are willing to hear what He has to say through us. And we waste time playing silly games, saying stupid things. It shouldn't be like this. We should learn how to communicate in order to be able to say something meaningful.

Luv,
Th@i


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário