quinta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2018

Still improving.....

This New year I won't let any external influences shake my humour!
What to say when the external influence is a part of me, and when my thoughts become tagged and hacked by negative influences?
This New year I want to learn how to be aware of all dangers threatening me, without letting this negativity rule my mind.
This New year I want to be aware of how low my enemies can go and of how abusive they have been, without letting them harm my good spirit.
This New year nothing will damage my soul: nor the cruelty of the evil ones, or the ignorance of the naive. I'll remain pure, because for all sake this could be the first of the best phase of my life (or the last I'll enjoy humanity!)
Nothing will put me down today. And I'll read this every morning to remember who I am, how I got here and that there is a glow of love and bless guiding me through the brethren who show me the path. Only the best from each one will remain with me from now on. And I will be happy everlasting, because now I understand better than I did yesterday. Still improving....


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário