quinta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2018

Choices and blessings

Choices will never be easy. And whenever you have an option, you must try to evaluate as much loss each choice may take. When everything seems to be fine, I supposedly think there are many other circumstances surrounding one little regard. Whatever has taken you here, it wasn't all by itself: so many possibilities in one background! It is difficult to imagine there are so many people running for you, but there are! These are all the things we've built from the background that brought us here. And these people won't let us down, because they have been sent by God Almighty and we must believe they are stronger in reasoning and intelligence than the ignorant ones, who try to put us down. Because the enemy might be clever, but they are ignorant indeed. The ones sent into our lives by God are smarter, because their intelligence serves only Higher purposes, not ignorant or selfish ones.

Thank you all who are contributing for my life to be better at present, without asking nothing unexpectable, without asking me to change in retribution. God will bless you all as much as I feel blessed for having you in my life. I've chosen only THE BEST, THE TOP NOTCH to stand by me, I hope you are one of them, so then we'll be stronger.

- WHAT DO YOU FEEL BLESSED FOR?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário