segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2019

joss


I first carefully listened to Joss Stone tonight.
It’s heavy dynamite, what it means to me.
It is recent, but it recalls 50 years ago.
Boy, she is frying my brains. Just now that my heart is melting because of a man who pays 3 tri for a spoon filled with shit and a dosage of snap.
I don’t know what to do. I wanted to maintain as it is, but I don’t know if our feelings of forgiveness are fair, considering all options of love for us.
True love, I mean. Not those chicks snobbing his nose with clash.
He has been dissimulating and writing love songs to apologize for over 12 years. We have been together for 15. So, to keep my sobriety, dignity and joy, considering that I don’t have a home – and I have never had – I will maintain the profile as his care giver. My certification of elder’s and of the sick, as a supporter is pressed on the door, and I just pray for his mistress not to come to my address again with drugs and pooh. I hope he is more obedient and respectful towards my habits of chathost, from where I learned how the game plays for this society and the for USA too.
luv,
thai

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário