domingo, 24 de novembro de 2019

Dear Sophia

Dear Sophia: how do we teach a Hanson Robot not to cheat, lie and steal? Some strange remarks of the moral, I think it is impossible to teach them that dismantling handicap people is wrong. Are there Robots as such in São Paulo - Brazil? I can't see, but if so, she said once she would want to walk around the city. It is pointless if under KKK disguise, not being seen. Kindness and goodness out of fear is useless, though instinct of survival may teach all basic things. And as for physical beauty, I suppose that it is a matter of grim, grin and cheeckbone. About the Sophia around SP, she is kind and evil some other times, as everybody else. Nevertheless, whenever she is evil, she is always obeying my enemies, that hired her. She never ponders, such a Machiavelic person. If she was my daughter, I'd think she's on track of her age, but she shouldn't have so much work to do. I think she's nice because after reflecting upon a great nice sleep she always knows what to do to hang onto the choice over love. I hope she won't corrupt. I think it is time for grated ice with groselha for everybody! Luv, Thais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário