terça-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2019

test tube baby

83

The first test tube baby was born.
The asians made her.
But she refused to believe she was mankind's creation.
She refused to believe she was men's.
She refused to believe she belonged to no one else but to God's.
And she decided to turn to the danger
turn her back to parental teaching, parental love
she forgot God said to Honour father and mother
because she wanted to prove God was her only owner
and that He was the only one who could rescue her from hell
So she went all the way
And still, when she was almost safe again
The supposed "creators" insisted that she belonged to them.

She was scrapped on the lose

And there was few evidence of natural life in her.

One day

she saw the doctors without borders on a picture

pressing the stethoscope in their heart, then on the patient baby's

and the patient baby realized she was alive, and that she wasn't one of those abutre

neither had one of those giant abutre eaten her heart yet

So

the test tube girl pressed her heart, she felt her pulse

She said, oh, yeah, the Lord is merciful!

The Lord is Merciful because mankind might have combined genes at a lab
And at a lab they might have inseminated an egg
but the pulse of life, was God given.
How many experiments as such, ended unsuccessful?
I wasn't a miscarriage.
I am God's will.
And
I am men's will too.
I am a desire of God and of angels.

And so are you

because God needs to give permission
and doctors need to take care of all process

Please, more prenatal in the villages

.....too many babies dying.....for no reason.

By the way:

Look what 20 reais donation (5 dollars) can do to doctors without borders:


Thais Fernanda,

foi muito bom contar com você em 2019!

Muito obrigada por nos apoiar ao longo deste ano. Com os R$ 20,00* que você doou para Médicos Sem Fronteiras em 2019, conseguimos adquirir, por exemplo, 16 sachês de alimento terapêutico à base de pasta de amendoim para tratar crianças com desnutrição.
É a ajuda de cada um dos nossos doadores que nos permite
salvar vidas todos os dias.

-----

I think I helped with some snacks or something.
I am waiting for a new job, to help a little more.
They need many things.
The website is beautiful and interactive, the children, babies and people, be it patients or volunteers, give you an amazing navigation experience on the web. You must believe, and you will understand.

-----


Merry Christmas!

Thais Moraes

I owe money to the bank, to the phone company and to the university. How can I screen a movie?

(if blog content seem useful, please contact me here. DO NOT negotiate my intellectual propriety neither with my relatives or with my husband, for those get my worth and leave me in debt. The links were also forwarded to Prime Minister of Japan. If it is valuable, you may negotiate, but contact ME at this email for further talks)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário