sábado, 14 de dezembro de 2019

TRIBALISTAS

This is in my opinion the best Brazilian music group since Democracy has stablished in my country.

SO POP, SO ROCK, SO SELF-GENRE!

ENGENDER YOURSELF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fdplwG3Kw&list=PLZGavNCmaftFtB1kT_eZwFGV_JcLcq9Au

TRIBALISTAS.

I think they should make their way to Carneggie Hall, and you?

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

TRUMP STAY!

Pro PARTIDO SOCIAL LIBERAL!

Luv,

Thais

I owe money to the bank, to the phone company and to the university. How can I screen a movie?

(if blog content seem useful, please contact me here. DO NOT negotiate my intellectual propriety neither with my relatives or with my husband, for those get my worth and leave me in debt. The links were also forwarded to Prime Minister of Japan. If it is valuable, you may negotiate, but contact ME at this email for further talks)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário