domingo, 16 de setembro de 2018

UNDER THE STARS

I met a boy about 20 years ago.

He had been kidnapped with other three famous people who were given non-famous GIPs to integrate families that already existed (family invasion: the person arrives saying that s/he had been travelling and that s/he is back. He knows many things about the family, inclusive). These people were kidnapped to play the role of non-famous in society in a plot for crime of narcotrafficking, that would sell them drugs to support the smuggling in that neighborhood.

It started when I had returned from the USA, but I bounced because of slander against my ethics and morals. As usual, at all times that I am away from São Paulo, or secluded, there is social distress in the city, because lesser people can circulate as detectives.

So some famous people who use GIPs went astray and ended up being kidnapped by "H.", to compose this group of drug users to consume on her tab.

She invited me to go to the Music Lab Studio they rehearsed as amateurs. She believed they would make her famous. As they didn't know who they actually were, they believed on that too, because under that GIP, she had a sweet voice.

I met this boy then, as I can tell now. But when I recall, I remember having met him before, under similar circumstances as today.

In 2002, I worked for an online club, and he was my best guest, under different GIP.

In 2004 I met him in club at church.

In 2014, I met him in a random place, with a random GIP. He was a different person. We enrolled into a short-term friendship.

I never saw him in person again. But yesterday, and the day before, he was on tv, with his famous outcome, which I knew him to be.

And these coincidences have ocurred in my love life for many times: with J., N, and with my husband.

Many religions say that the first purpose of our young lives is to learn the reasons that have brought us to the place we are now. The hare krisna work our minds to transcend the very first GIP we were given in the Foot Examination, but for that we must deal with the very first consequences of having been given a GIP in the first place. The catholic preaches that we must live the liturgy in order to expiate the sins we've committed because of the GIPs and avoid the Purgatory. The Baba Nam Kevalam direct us to the start of problems in our childhood in a backwards allowance, by showing us the way things truly are now and how we have got to this situation.

And for Buddha, none of this really matters. All it counts is that we are aware of whom we are at the moment that we are living each one of these roles.

They say that we were born under the circumstance of a place and at a certain time, which other people shared the same circumstances. We were all wearing GIPs. The GIPs are always entangled, like the stars. So there is no doubt that the people who once met in childhood will reunite someday. And all those kids who went through provisory homes in São Paulo city in the 80's may meet later on, under other GIPs, or as they would fit their original  profile. This change of characters: thus our fear to lose the ones we love to a lie, or to Maya, as the Hindus say.

But there is no reason for people like "H." a serious stelionate, to give rich people - be them under Counselor Tutelary or not - to give them a ideological falsity to perform money laundry.

I am proud of my true friends. All I have met and lost, now are a part of my heart forever. And just for today I won't drink or smoke, because I don't want to forget how important they are for me!

With luv,

Thais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário