domingo, 19 de janeiro de 2020

Digital Catalogue-Shopping Jukebox

This evening at the supermarket.

I had checked the list: oranges, Magic Toasts, Beans....I wanted something else to chew on in front of the tv....but - I didn't want to walk around the sueprmarket to find out what I wanted.

The supermarket's owners like when someone tours around the grocery store, because then we take more things with us.

But my idea was a type of a digital catalogue, working like a jukebox, in strategic places of the store.

With a selection of music and a headset, the client would insert one dollar, choose two songs, and look through the products the supermarket has available, with the directions to reach the chosen product. When the music was over, the client may put another dollar, or leave the machine for the next customer.

Something like this, but imoproved:




The city is sorta backwards, we should aim more tech.

Luv,

Thaís Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário