quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2020

entwined souls

What if
when it´s only
the two of us
alone in a place again?

not dividing the walls
neither the breath with the porcelains?

will I feel bored
will I feel like
running away?

necessity is locking, knocking
my blankets are loose
on over my naked face.

When I call you to
say obviousity
such as I love you
it´s never between me and you
and you surrender the lullabies
of the skies you hinder my
attention
when I´d wanted to hide
you have me say I am okay,
I have been eating, dreaming, walking,
but still the nightmare I was living
I want to share with you
with you
With you...

´Oh my darling, come today
nevermind your empty hands
come and share whatever you can
kiss my lips
and return
whenever you may.

And if you stay overnight
I´ll wash both your arms
I´ll kiss your neck and your cheek
I´ll promise to be your vessel
I´ll progress to the other level.

If you´re ready to come, I am here
just don´t dare to disappear
death sets part the flesh as we know
but entwined souls belong t´unknown´


Luv Jo 4ever,

Thaís Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário