sábado, 9 de maio de 2020

out of the other side

there is a share of peace that annoys me a little too...
here, 
in this new house
the bills are taken care of 
somehow
our dog grants me company
but overall
I just can´t seem 
to pretend that everything 
is okay.

I feel obnoxious, angry, irritated
fears
my stomach wants to burst out to tears.

I shouldn´t be so uneasy
but as long as you aren´t here
my lips burning
my finger´s fevered

No, it is not alright
you, out of sight
and I
sharing our deepest lullabies

nevermind
 if you steadily decided
I´d be here,
we´d live more
I´d try hard
we´ll make love
and we´ll be fine
I´ll recognize you
out of the other side

and I´ll be yours.

I don´t promise 
everything will be solved
but my heart will be soothe
because you´d have had
returned.


Para João Oliveira de Souza Pinto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário