terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2020

My board

Hey people! You okay?


Maybe I haven't told you yet, but I have some experience with quotation and purchases at a Comex company called Valerie's Hair. I sold boards, I mean mini termic hair boards.


But now, I wanted to introduce you my brand new idea:


A new surf board.


It is something like this:


Sorry, I am terrible with drawing.....

The bottom part is a normal surf board, half of a normal size in both: length and width.

The top are two hangs in superposed crossed position.

The surfist will hold the hang, body on the ocean, and fin onto an intermediate size of wave

The surfist supports his knee on the board, sits on the board, holds onto the hangs, and the ankles fin new waves.



Is that possible?

Does that exist already?

Luvly kind of board.....




All best



Thaís


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário