segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2019

TESOL 2019

To TESOL 2019:

How are you sir?

I saw your ELT Convention (TESOL 2019) invitation on my Facebook.

I wonder if many, if any, Brazilian teachers will be present, because

I can't go. I don't have a new t-shirt, or jeans that fit. My washing machine is broken and my slacks are dirty on the edges. My pants are too tight. If I find something seemingly new at the flea market, I will go then, but I doubt because I HAVE TO SAVE EVERY SECOND PENNY. I've gotta teach by whatsapp, skype or phone, I can't leave the house because I am dirty and under rags, and I can't accept a "mall washing",  because that comes along with Gadgets of misrepresentation (GIPs). Nothing is for free. Oh, and I am in SP/Brazil, so......(took so long to mention because I don't have glasses either. and again, new given clothes come along with misrepresentation "glasses".....would you send Brazil, the monetary funds for our business men to study in-company classes by means of more business, start-ups and such? Business men here are rough at the language! And if you would be interested, allow my whatsapp for the group Português para Imigrantes +5511975700536 . Send us investors to learn Portuguese, if you may. Thank you for inviting anyway. ) 

Will Brazilians be there?

That's curious because we have a massive amount of ELT teachers in Brazil. Mostly everyone who's fluent is a teacher too.

I think that's how you check as far we've gone in the acquisition of the language, for the World Monetary Fund to share the investments....

Well, good luck at this event!

And check my blog: https://tarafatosefilosofia.blogspot.com.br

and my vlog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHu5YfLY3qvHRcC07BprkA?view_as=subscriber

My resumé is attached too.

If you like my profle, you may intercede for me by Google office in Seattle, on favour of my Adsense, Adwords and Nexus, under the allegation of the necessity of www.tiquetaque.com here and there, considering that Google maps have bought our Image Rights - But they aren't paying us - we aren't communists are we want the right to pay our Bills! - http://tarafatosefilosofia.blogspot.com/2018/12/tique-taque-solutions.html

Att,

Thais Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário